Friday, September 28, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Freebie and October Activity Pack

Happy Friday!

I haven't felt well this week so this is going to be short!  I had to post for Fantabulous Friday Freebie.  :)

We have weekly class meetings in our school as part of our anti-bullying program.  This week I used Natalie's How I Will Stop Bullying Anchor Chart and class book.  We discussed what bullying is and how we can stop it when it does happen.  
With all of our efforts to stop bullying, it does still exist and students need to know what to do when they see it happening.  I printed Natalie's anchor chart and it is hanging up in our room.  We also made the book that goes with it.  We listed as many things as we could think of to prevent bullying and how to stop it when we see it happening and then students put their book together to take home as a reminder.  

Click here to go grab this wonderful freebie and click here to visit her blog.  Make sure you show your thanks and leave her some feedback if you grab her cute freebie!  She has lots of cute things in her store so take a look around while you're there!!  :)

I also finished up my October Activity Pack this week.  Click on the first picture below to go grab it at my TpT store.  It's on *sale* for only $1.50 until Sunday.  





I'll give this away to the first 3 people who leave me a comment!  I can't believe it's almost October already!! 

Make sure you become a follower while you're here so you can catch all of these Fantabulous Friday Freebies and new pack giveaways!!  :)

7 comments:

Samantha said...

It looks like a great pack for October!
I will be passing along the bullying lesson to our guidance counselor!

Samantha
ms.smartypants@rocketmail.com

megandw said...

Adorable packet!
I'm excited to look at the bullying resources!
Thanks,
megandw@yahoo.com

Krogers Kindergarten said...

ooh this looks great!!

Danielle
daniellezipan@gmail.com

Rachel Seymour said...

Wow ladies, you were quick! :) I'm emailing it out to you now!

Rachel

Cupcake said...

Thanks for posting about the anti-bullying anchors... they look great!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

michaela said...

Sadly, just a tad late...but I love the anti-bullying posters. I will definitely use them in my kinder classroom. Thanks

Natalies Nook said...

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for the shout out:) I am glad you found the bullying anchor chart and booklet helpful. I am now your newest follower:)
Natalie
Natalies Nook

Post a Comment