Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Fall TpT Sale- 50% Off!!

I'm having a HUGE TpT sale this weekend!  

I've reached 200 followers on Pinterest and I LOVE fall so I thought this would be a good weekend to throw a big sale!


Click on my picture to head to my TpT store and get 50% off everything over a dollar!  
Click here to follow me on Pinterest:  Follow Me on Pinterest

If you leave me a comment with your Pinterest address I'll be sure to check it out!! 

Happy Fall and Happy Shopping!   :)

3 comments:

Jen's Kinder Kids said...

Just started follow you on Pinterest! You have great stuff! Here is mine...pinterest.com/kteacherjen/
:)
~Jen
Jen's Kinder Kids
Come By My Blog To Win Scentos Markers!!

Suzy Q said...

Just bought your Flat Stanley unit. Thanks for a great sale!

vicky1970 said...

Hi Rachel
I just followed you and here is my address..congrats!
http://pinterest.com/vicky1970/
I love all the fun ideas on pinterest.
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment