Monday, September 3, 2012

September Currently and Sweet Treat Tags

I have joined up with Farley's September Currently!  Click here to visit her blog and create your own Currently!  :)


1. My kiddos and I are loving our Rock Star theme!  I have a disco ball hanging up in the middle of our room and I was able to find some guitar necklaces and disco ball necklaces for their beginning of the year treat bags.  They loved them!  

2. Class Dojo is a very cool classroom management website that our assistant principal introduced to us.  I'll share more about it later, but the kids get to choose their own avatars (monsters) and you can give or take away points throughout the day based on their behavior.  You can also email a report to parents so they can see how their child is doing.  We had a lot of fun with this on Friday!  

3. I *heart* my laptop.  I'm going to get a new one because this one is OLD in computer world, but I really love it!  I do everything for school on this thing and I take it everywhere with me.  I'll be sad to give it to my hubby when I get a new one....but I really do need a new one!  :)

Before I go, I promised to write a review for a friend about her new Sweet Treat Tags and Bag Toppers!  Here is a preview:


Jaime, from What's the Buzz in First, has created these adorable treat tags.  There are 32 cute labels that will last through the entire year.  

Here are treat toppers you will get:
Back to School
Thank-You (for parents, volunteers, or staff)
Halloween (several to choose from)
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Winter
Valentine's Day (several to choose from)
St. Patrick's Day (a couple to choose from)
March is Reading Month
End of the Year/Summer
Birthday
Open House/Curriculum Night
Chinese New Year
Easter
Book Fairy Notes
Good Readers

I have to share that my favorites are the Reindeer Noses and Snowman Soup.  Although, I think the Halloween ones are so cute I'll be using those too!  This makes my gift giving for holidays so much easier and cuter too!  

Thanks Jaime for letting me review this product.  It's only $5.00 for a year's worth of treat toppers. I highly recommend going and purchasing them now.  You won't regret it!  :)

I'm getting closer to *300 followers* so that means there will be a big giveaway soon!  Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day Weekend!  Check out my last post for my Labor Day Freebie!

9 comments:

KrazyKuteKinders said...

Love your blog design!
I'm in need of comfy shoes too! My feet were killing me by the end of the first week!
I'm in need of a new laptop as well, but I'm going to try and hold out as long as I can before I upgrade my current one.
KrazyKuteKinders

Lauren said...

First, I'm a new follower! Your blog looks great :)

I used Class Dojo last year and it was a life saver! I decided to make my life easier and just use it to keep track of my table points. It was soooo much easier than my old tally mark system from the dark ages.

My hubby and I watch the Big Bang Theory too... he has every episode practically memorized!

Lauren
Life In Middle School

Diane R said...

I also signed up for Class Dojo, but haven't tried it yet. I might have to give it a shot.

Also cleaning today. Boo! :)

Diane
Fifth in the Middle

Evelyn said...

My hubby loves Big Bang he even got me to watch a few episodes. It is funny.

Fancy Free in 4th said...

Thanks for sharing! I found you on the September Currently! I too am looking for some comfortable shoes for this year. I had blisters on my 1st day!
Come and check out my current Currently!
Layla

PS- I am also having a Labor Day Flash Sale on my TpT Store.

Fancy Free in Fourth

The Peanut Gallery said...

I LOVE "The Big Bang Theory" as well! It always makes me laugh right out loud! Sometimes I even scare my dogs! ;)

Unknown said...

I just checked out Class Dojo after reading your currently and got sucked in! I can't wait to try it out in class!!

I love the blog! I'm a new follower!
Jessica @ Second Grade Nest

Olwyn Hughes said...

Love The Big Bang Theory - so funny!!!! Glad to have another follower. One day I hope to have as many as you!!!

Olwyn Hughes
Teaching in Turtlepond

carriebeez said...

Holy crap, I heart the dojo! I've used for a couple years now, and my fave part= they actually listen to teachers & fix/ create new things that actually work in real life!

Carrie :)
The First Grade Derby

Post a Comment