Friday, December 14, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Freebies- With Love and Prayers!

My heart is broken over the sad news from Sandy Hook Elementary School.  I am in tears even as I type.  My weekend will be full of Christmas shopping, baking cookies, and wrapping presents while families in Connecticut are mourning the loss of their children, students, teachers, administrators, and friends.  

I'm at a loss for words.  All I can say is that I am praying for all of the families affected by this tragedy.  I can't even imagine the pain and sorrow they feel.  

We had a practice lockdown with police yesterday and that made some of my kids nervous.  I can't imagine the horror those kids felt and saw today in Connecticut.  My heart is just breaking.  

I had already typed the following post so I will share it with you because I found some more great freebies, but I now share them with a heavy heart....

Only one more week before Christmas Break!!  Next week we will be doing some Christmas review activities and I found these great freebies from some fabulous sellers on TpT so I had to share them for this week's Fantabulous Friday Freebies!  

Click the pictures to go download them.  If you download them, make sure you show your thanks.  :)


This is a great review of double digit addition and subtraction...and it's cute!  :)

This is a cute Christmas penguin craftivity!

We are celebrating Christmas Around the World next week and I'm teaching about Christmas in Australia.  I found this adorable Snow Globe Santa and I'm so excited!  Isn't he cute?!?!

My kiddos already made these gingerbread fact family  houses and loved them!  It was a great review of fact families.  

These aren't specifically Christmas, but I love these snow globe organizers!  They can be used all winter!  :)

Hope you can enjoy some of these freebies! 

If you're done with school I hope you're enjoying your time off!  If you have one more week left like me, good luck!!  :)

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Yes, it's all very hard to imagine. I'm praying too.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Post a Comment