Monday, April 29, 2013

I'm Back...with Pictures! :)

Oh my goodness....it has been over 3 weeks since I last blogged!  Busy, busy, busy is all I can say!  

Hubby and I are moving this weekend and we are sooo *excited* but have been so busy cleaning, organizing, packing, and soon to be remodeling!  

I wanted to post some pictures of our weather experiment at the end of our weather unit.  We actually did this a couple weeks ago, but I'm just now getting to posting them....oops!  

We made it rain and my kiddos thought it was the coolest thing ever!  Thank you to Pinterest for the idea!  


Once our experiment was over we had some extra shaving cream so I did what any good teacher would do.  I put some shaving cream on everyone's desk so we could play in it practice spelling our Fundations words!  

After we practiced a few words we started practicing some other important first grade words like....(sorry they're all sorts of crooked)

Mrs. Seymour - Mrs. really is a Fundations words so this was good practice!  :)

Rock Star- that's our class theme

First grade is awesome - now that's just true!  

So this was the end of our weather unit.  My kiddos loved it.  We'll be bringing back the shaving cream again for sure.  It makes the room smell great and helps clean their desks...that's a double win!  

We've started using my May Activity Pack and End of Year Countdown to Summer this week.  We're counting down the days to summer with some fun activities each day to encourage good behavior!  

I'll be back to blog more about this with pictures this week.  At least I'm really going to try...if I can find my laptop in all the boxes!  

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like a fun experiment! Have fun in your "new" house!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

randy said...

that's good experiment.

Gadgets

Post a Comment