Monday, August 5, 2013

August Currently...Late to the Party!

As usual, I'm late to the party!  I'm linking up with Farley for her August Currently.  If you have never linked up, I suggest you click here and go link up!!  


We LOVE our new 3-D TV!  It is soooo cool!  I also love our new furniture!  We have done some remodeling on our new house this summer.  We still have lots to do, but I need a break!!  I love what we have done so far including a cute and fun chalkboard wall.  :)

With school starting in just a couple weeks, I really NEED/WANT/HAVE to get my classroom ready!  I'm totally starting to stress about it!  

I do have to get my annual back to school pedicure though!  

I need to get some new ink cartridges too.  I have soooo many things to print, laminate, and cut out!  

My Back to School must haves are highlighters, postcards, and treats: 

Highlighters- I use them for just about everything.  I grade with them, help kiddos with writing and math, and I use them to write on papers that I put under my document camera.  It shows up so much better than pencil for my kiddos in the back of the room.  

Postcards- I always send postcards to my kiddos the weekend before school starts.  I like saying hello to my kiddos and their families so it's become a tradition!

Treats- I also put out treats for my kiddos on the first day of school.  It's just a few back to school things they might need.  I give them a treat on the first day and the last day.  That has also become a tradition.  :)

Well, I'm off to finish laminating and then getting to bed.  I have some errands to run tomorrow and then I'm going to be spending the next two weeks living in my classroom!!  :)

1 comments:

Tammy said...

I do postcards too. The little ones feel pretty special when they hear personally from their teacher. Enjoy your last few days of summer.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Post a Comment